The status of our settings is dynamic and fast moving. Plans below are reviewed at minimum weekly with NHS colleagues. As we are an alternative provision and all of our children are considered vulnerable, we are required to remain fully open, including during periods of national lockdown. Face-to-face teaching will continue as far as safely possible.
To protect our staff and pupils we are:
- Each ward / centre is recognised as a bubble;
- Assessing and mitigating risks by conducting thorough Risk Assessments and putting actions in place that provide safe environments for both our pupils and staff;
- Carefully monitoring advice from the Department for Education, Cambridge University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Cambridge and Peterborough Foundation Trust and, Cambridgeshire County Council
- Raising awareness amongst our staff of measures they can take to prevent the spread of the virus, in particular around personal hygiene and social distancing;
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning in our offices and classrooms;
- Minimising movement of staff between settings;